|The Best Time Travel Stories of the Twentieth Century|
|Editor||Harry Turtledove and Martin H. Greenberg|
|Cover artist||David Stevenson|
|Genre(s)||Science Fiction, Alternate History|
|Publication date||January, 2005|
|Preceded by||The Best Alternate History Stories of the Twentieth Century|
The Best Time Travel Stories of the Twentieth Century (Del Rey, 2005) is an anthology edited by Harry Turtledove and Martin H. Greenberg. It is somewhat unusual in that Turtledove did not include one of his own stories among those collected.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Theodore Sturgeon, "Yesterday Was Monday"
- Henry Kuttner, "Time Locker"
- Arthur C. Clarke, "Time's Arrow"
- Jack Finney, "I'm Scared"
- Ray Bradbury, "A Sound of Thunder"
- Richard Matheson, "Death Ship"
- L. Sprague de Camp, "A Gun for Dinosaur"
- Poul Anderson, "The Man Who Came Early"
- R.A. Lafferty, "Rainbird"
- Larry Niven, "Leviathan!"
- Joe Haldeman, "Anniversary Project"
- Jack Dann, "Timetipping"
- Connie Willis, "Fire Watch"
- Robert Silverberg, "Sailing to Byzantium"
- John Kessel, "The Pure Product"
- Charles Sheffield, "Trapalanda"
- Nancy Kress, "The Price of Oranges"
- Ursula K. Le Guin, "Another Story, or A Fisherman of the Inland Sea"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.