- Appropriate, though in my mind's eye I've always pictured lava as far more vividly colored. Turtle Fan 01:48, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Good enough. Its close to but not quite the same as the book cover although my recollection was more violet. On looking at the cover again, I see its the ash clouds that are violet while the lava itself is black (aside from red/orange where the crusted surface breaks).
- I picked-up a copy from the library yesterday so I'll probably read it over the New Year's weekend and hopefully feel inspired enough to start working on articles next week. ML4E 22:36, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I was trying again for fewer "light" reds for variety's sake.
- It's actually an ok book. Don't set your expectations too high, and you'll find much to like. TR 18:53, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I may jump into it myself, then, one of these days. For the moment I've got no shortage of reading material. Turtle Fan 20:47, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
- It was all right. A little too soap operaish in my opinion but I enjoyed catching all the pop culture references. Are all the one liners worth articles in this wiki? I would say definitely for the ones we already have have but I'm not sure about creating new articles for one line. ML4E 21:26, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Precious few. For example, I think the references to Rob's band sounding like something between Frank Zappa and Al Stewart give the reader some vague idea of what the band is supposed to sound like, and so articles seem appropriate. But most of the others are of the "I-like-Famous-Actor" type, or "Minor Character Reminded POV of Real Celebrity" without any impact on the overall plot. TR 22:16, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.