Since she's in "Royal Consorts", I don't think she needs to be in "Kings". Alternatively, we have plenty of "Queens" to justify a category. TR 00:25, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- We've got a few consorts on whom I wasn't clear.
- I had made Kings to include Queens undifferentiated in keeping with the precedent in other titular categories. There are no Empresses, Duchesses, Countesses and so on.
- However, unlike any of those, Queens would actually have legs. Turtle Fan 01:29, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Huh, I'm mildy surprised we don't have Empresses. I guess the constorts of the Avtokrator of Videssos aren't called empress, are they? TR 03:24, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't remember what they're called but, since Avtokrators aren't called Emperors, it certainly wouldn't be that. Actually I don't remember much of a title at all--Just "the Avtokrator's wife," I believe.
- The Emperors category itself contains only two women: Victoria and Catherine the Great. Given past HT patterns, I'd have to consider that unlikely to increase, especially looking at HT's upcoming projects. Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon might stick her head in to say "hi" in TWTPE, I suppose. Supervolcano is set in contemporary times, and our world only has one empress. While Michiko's pretty well traveled for a Japanese imperial consort, I can't imagine seeing her touring the ruins of Yellowstone or anything like that. Turtle Fan 04:37, October 28, 2010 (UTC)